Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR code app not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded app for QR code and cannot get it to work under my settings after inputting information. Can anyone give me step by step instructions? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @RAR1If you have trouble setting up QR code app, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations.

If the QR code is still not working after the suggestions provided in the help article, in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer.

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist. I'll be around!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem: The QR-Codes are sent to the watch, but the QR window remains just black.

In the description it is mentioned that the code is generated on the developpers personal cloud server. I therefore guess that the server is down.

As it is Sunday today I will give it anoter try during the week. Have you been successful in between?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again

I removed and reinstalled the App and noticed that it requires internet access (which is obvious considering the fact that the code is generated on a server)..

I guess it had access before, but I'm not shure. Anyway, it now works again for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, QR CODES app from developer Brian, it doesn’t work on Versa 3. Please add support for Versa 3

Best Answer

It works for me on my Versa Sense. I have 3 QR-Codes on it.

I added the strings in the app settings and for each clicked on 'Generate barcode x' and it immediately appeares on the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It works for you because it’s compatible with Fitbit Sense, not compatible with Versa 3

Best Answer

This was the same issue with the original Barcodes app, which has since started working with the Versa 3. I have tried looking for the QR Codes app in the Fitbit store for my Versa 3 and can't find it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I couldn’t find QR Codes app for Versa 3,.either 

Best Answer
0 Votes