Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Clock Faces?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why do all the clock faces cost money? Where are the free ones?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148

Welcome on board @avscrisostomo, it's nice to see you here! You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

As suggested, please vote for the following Feature Suggestion:

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My clockfaces are for free.

Just search for "Capitano" then you get them listed.

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer

Hey there @Capitano! Thanks for the heads up. 😉 I'm already looking into them! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello

It's really a pity that fitbit doesn't want to focus on free clockfaces and apps.

is it so difficult for your web developpers to ad a free filter in gallery (instead of non understandable categories like "Staff picks" ???)

for information all my apps and clockfaces are free and will always be free.

you can vote for suggestion, but FITBIT seems consider them as "acceptable for starting a projet of futur development" after on million votes ....

Dune'kn (VERSA 2 & NOKIA 7.1)
ma page facebook | mes Applis et Horloges
Best Answer

Your reply is so true!!!!!  I couldn't agree more.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Capitano wrote:

My clockfaces are for free.

Just search for "Capitano" then you get them listed.

Just a suggestion: You could put the tag "#free4all" in your watchface/app description.

Best Answer

Hello @Dunekn and @JNadir! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product and applications. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

Hey @EmTe  and @Rolando2411! Thanks for sharing your free clock faces and your tips to find more free apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EmTe wrote:

Just a suggestion: You could put the tag "#free4all" in your watchface/app description.

Done - thanks for that hint

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why do we have to ad a tag in description when Fitbit ask you during gallery inscription if you want to publish as free app or not.

they have all the data available to propose free category, but perhaps they don't want....

with such approach, Fitbit can delete VERSA sorting on gallery, we have just to ad "#VERSA" tag in description.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Capitano and @Dunekn, thanks for your participation in the Community.

I appreciate the feedback provided towards our product and applications. As mentioned previously, we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it. 😉

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

I have developed a free clock face called Pregnancy Tracker (available for Versa and Versa Lite). It's very similar to the popular pregnancy apps on Android/ iOS except it's on your wrist!

It was only published a few days ago so I'd really appreciate some feedback. Hoping to update it to support Ionic soon. Thanks everyone!

main screenmain screen

size screensize screen

days left screendays left screen

Best Answer

@peterlindsay 

Nice job

As you noticed, there is no way to know how many times your clockfaces was seen or download. It's so hard to inplement such options in galleries !!! As all others galleries apple samsung huawei etc etc

I will look at your clock to debug if necessary.

If you want to ad a french version don't hesitate to send me by private message the part of your code concerned.

I will sponsorised it on french fitbit community.

Bye

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back guys.

@peterlindsay, I think the clock face you developed is awesome and know that our friends will love it.

@Dunekn, I appreciate the information and help provided. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Keep the stepping up! 😊

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dunekn 

Thanks for the support. This is just a bit of a hobby for me so fixes/ updates might take a week or so. I appreciate you taking the time to look at it. It's a bit disheartening that developors can't see how popular their apps/ clock faces are. 😕

@AlejandraFitbit 

I'm glad you like it! Would love to get some feedback from people using it. Any other suggestions on how to promote it?

Best Answer

I appreciate your participation in the Community @peterlindsay.

If you want to promote your clock face, you can visit our discussions board and see which topic applies better for this.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Hi again.

The Pregnancy Tracker clock face now supports imperial or metric units for displaying length and weight. The new version was published on the App Gallery earlier today. You can change your preference via your Fitbit profile settings page. After clicking ‘Submit’, you will need to sync your device using the Fitbit app for the clock face to update.

As Fitbit currently don't provide app/ clock face download statistics, please let me know if you're using the clock face. I really appreciate all the support!

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the moderator/fitbit truly wanted to be helpful, just add a search for truly free clock faces. I don't know why the moderator(s) even responds to months worth of the same request when clearly fitbit does not intend on doing anything.

I wonder if the suggestion would have made fitbit more money if the level of inaction would be the same? 

Best Answer

I found the free clock faces and chose the dog "Timmy".

Years ago I tried keeping my daughters virtual pet healthy while she was at school and wasn't too successful.  Timmy responds to meeting set goals but today i touched the food dish and he ate.  Tried several other things but to no avail.  Is there a set of guidelines for this clock face? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone! The Fitbit Pregnancy Tracker clock face is now available for Ionic! 😄

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @FitbitClockFace. I'm currently giving away a FREE Fitbit Versa/ Versa Lite Classic Band, you can find out more here;

https://twitter.com/FitbitClockFace

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes