Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Clock Faces?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why do all the clock faces cost money? Where are the free ones?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
148 REPLIES 148

I wish most the clock faces were free, but there are very few free ones for the versa. A free clock face is so infrequent that it’s not worth the time to try to find them. 

Best Answer

Free face

Best Answer
0 Votes

soooo you think you can make me one? I noticed a lack of reggae/Bob Marley and hippie tie dye ones. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for bringing this up. I am very unhappy that I just spent the money today on a Versa and now have to spend more to get a watch face that I thought came with the watch.  

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think Fitbit should divide the clock faces into 2 main categories - FREE and Pay.  I agree, there are very few free clock faces - bummer.

Best Answer

FITBIT gallery

image.png

FITFACE Gallery

image.png

suggestion

Man Indifferent

Dune'kn (VERSA 2 & NOKIA 7.1)
ma page facebook | mes Applis et Horloges
Best Answer
0 Votes

Search by watchface name or creator name

I have installed and used all below at some point. All provide stat details. Pros and cons for all. And all free. 

Clarity

by Ade Russell

Simple Monochrome

by Jen Church

Equilibrium

Expanse

both by DevRag

Situational Awareness

by Smart Dinosaurs

Easy Read 101

by Jason Olsen

Orb Redux

Smarty Redux

Dashboard I

all by Supeerb

Digilog

by Partha Biswas

Military

by Dan Guerin

DUNE'S ALL DIGITS

by Dunekn

(note that Dunekn pulled all his watchfaces from gallery recently but hoping for his return soon)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hourly Steps by me is also free.   #free4all

Enjoy.

Best Answer

Hi all! 

I am happy to announce that Fitbit has added 'Free Clocks' category in the App Gallery. You can now view all of the free clockfaces in one easily accessible view. 

Big shoutout to all of you who commented in this thread and voted for the related feature suggestion. Your feedback was crucial in having this feature implemented.

Thanks, everyone! Keep the great ideas flowing. Robot Happy

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

All Digits is back in fitbit gallery.

Enjoy

Dune'kn (VERSA 2 & NOKIA 7.1)
ma page facebook | mes Applis et Horloges
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your awesome, thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just picked up a Versa.  I have an original Surge.  I installed the DrRobin Clock-fit watch to the Versa. I simply love the clock face and how well it is displayed in the Versa.

Yes, it is currently 11/23/19 and the thread is a very old one, but for DrRobin and anyone else listening, this clock face is a work of art.

Best Answer
Hi,

Thanks for the praise, glad you like Clock-fit, I still have it on my Ionic and Versa, but then I would wouldn’t I

Regards

Robin
DrRobin
Best Answer
0 Votes

PS I have a Surge as well, still my watch of choice for sailing, despite having a fancy Garmin.  I also have a Charge 2, but use that mostly for sleep tracking, except it has been on my wrist all of today as I have been out somewhere posh and like to wear my Tag on these special occasions.

DrRobin

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to see a week of results on one page..like old display. How do I do that?  Dont want to keep sliding page to page..ugh

Best Answer
0 Votes

Photos are always worth a look.  Showed my Versa clock face to my son.  Of course, he was impressed.  He said his Ionic would look good with that clock face, except it was not working.  So, yesterday, I took a look and the Ionic works now, along with your spiffy Clock-Fit clock face.

PS: Took this pic at the same time I updated the firmware to the latest revision, while I was watching the early afternoon football games.

ionic clock  face.jpg

Best Answer

Hey, hey, hey looking good.

You do know Clock-Fit is free and an extra special offer this festive season, buy 2 get one absolutely free, plus free support from the UK, for everyone, everywhere.

Robin

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where are the clock faces I haven’t received one free as yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about a free watch face that shows the time like a regular digital clock, for example 10:30? I shouldn't have to pay a premium for such an ordinary feature.

Best Answer