Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf experience

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Microsoft Band 2 had a great app that used the accelerometer and GPS along with Course maps to give you current yards to hole, tracked your swings and such, any news if there will be a golf app for the fitbit Ionic?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
637 REPLIES 637

"If you keep experiencing trouble while using the Game Golf App; I'd recommend contacting the developer for further assistance."

That link does not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all! Thanks for posting your experiences on this thread regarding the Game Golf App.

To contact the developer you need to:

• Open the the Game Golf App in the Fitbit App Gallery.
  • Scroll/swipe down until you find "App Details".
  • Check the contact details there.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hi There,

Are there any more updated reviews of this app? Do it work correctly?  Are yardages correct? 

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
works well on my course in SC. Only course I have tried. Matches
generally with my range finder.

--
"I have a map of the United States... Actual size. It says, 'Scale: 1 mile
= 1 mile.'" - Steven Wright
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine works perfectly. I also checked the yardage’s with my Bushnell rangefinder and they were spot on.

Moderator Edit: Personal Info Removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Guys! Appreciate it.  Off to the store I go, to buy the Ionic!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The settings function doesn't work. It just thinks for a few seconds and stays blank. It did work once when I first downloaded the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Notoriousgibwrote:

The settings function doesn't work. It just thinks for a few seconds and stays blank. It did work once when I first downloaded the app.

Same here, worked ok a couple days ago.

Best Answer

I logged out of and back into Fit bit and was able to use settings. But once I left settings in bad to repeat process to get back on. But my courses are in my ionic now 

Best Answer

They said to contact fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just walked 9 holes, app worked great, no resets for two rounds now after reinstalling the app. - yeah

Best Answer
0 Votes

@luffewrote:

"If you keep experiencing trouble while using the Game Golf App; I'd recommend contacting the developer for further assistance."

That link does not work

That link is this same discussion as the developer is @Pietero who is active in this discussion.

Best Answer

Hey all! Just wanted to jump in here for a quick spot check. 

Great to see that so many of you have installed the Game Golf app and are enjoying your time out on the course! 

For anyone that might be having trouble populating certain courses remember that to send courses to the watch successfully, you will need to have a strong Bluetooth connection to your phone and the Game Golf app open while you transfer. 

@Ekmis Thanks for reporting that your app is crashing when you attempt to play courses that are 27 holes. Our team is aware of this issue and are currently investigating what might be causing this. 

For more information on installing and managing apps on your Ionic, check out this article

If you have any additional questions, you know where to find me! Robot Happy

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

cant log in...  username passord incorrect?  no way to verify

Best Answer
0 Votes

cant log in,  sais user name password incorrect and theres no fix or verification 

Best Answer
0 Votes

cant log in,  sais user name password incorrect and theres no fix or verification 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same problem, kept futzing around with it.  Tried to use Fitbit login.  Uninstalled then used new username and password just for Game Golf.  Got it to install and load three fav courses.  Seemed to take a long time.  It may be working in the background with no indication it’s doing so.  I got the Ionic yesterday so I’m not used to it and the learning curve was steep for awhile.  Haven’t used it on a course yet, but it looks ready to go!

Ionic Charge 2 iphone 6S
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow!  4,309 to the middle of the green?  Manly par 5 even if it’s in feet!  What is the measurement unit?

Ionic Charge 2 iphone 6S
Best Answer
0 Votes

Downloading now... 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Love the app but man--the battery drain makes it almost unusable. I've played 4 rounds (none even getting close to the Sunday municipal slog of 5h30m) and if my battery is anywhere under 80% then it makes it to hole 16 or so. Is there any way to extend battery life from a programming perspective? Anything I can do on my end? 

Best Answer
0 Votes