Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf new design feature after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Game Golf used to work prior Fitbit 3.0 Upgrade - Only problem is that you could not tell the time when you were playing a round using the app. New version of Game Golf app (v1.0.8) allows you to start the app and it works normally but then exits after a few minutes - The next time you want to have a distance reading you need to select the Game Golf App and then Select - Rejoin the Round you are playing, then wait until GPS kicks-in ?

Is this a bug or bad design feature ? Is their a setting to stop the app from exiting ?

Thanks

Paul 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @pb01, it's nice to see you here! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As you can see in the App Description, nothing changed in the Version 1.0.8 rather the fix for the crashes Ionic users where experience.  

GameGolf.png

Just wanted to let you know that I have forwarded your feedback to our partnership team. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, first poster here. I got a charge 3 fitbit as a gift yesterday and have so far read that it is possible to download game golf tracker for free. Well i simply do not have a clue how any of this works. I have managed to download game golf app on iphone 4 and it is showing the local course but, only on phone and not fitbit? Can anyone guide me through this from the first step plz. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes