Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my Phone App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd like to find my phone from my fitbit ionic. I came from Samsung where I was using the feature often please I miss that and need it asap. Or I'll have to go back to Samsung Gear 3

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity/Format/Added Labels

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@Hrlythomas Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery as there are more chances to get app related replies here.

Thanks for sharing your ideas for new apps for Fitbit watches.

I think your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Different kinds of developers often check this board to get idea to work on. So, this is for sure the best place to make this request.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Topic seems locked and Fitbit doesn’t plan on it, the feature is very handy when one doesn’t want to log on a website to use services from Apple/android or look our security....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Xunderworldx Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting that and for your feedback regarding the idea of making an app like this.

I was checking the idea and it seems it is now unlocked. This is good because we can keep commenting and voting for it to show support. Also, there are different kinds of developers checking this board often, this is always good for popular ideas.

Check the idea and leave a comment please!

See you around! 

Best Answer

yes! please add a feature to find your phone from the Fitbit (ionic)

Best Answer

I totally agree with you @vuurtje. I'd also like to have this feature on my Ionic! 

The idea is already marked as "Under Consideration", what means that we think this is a good idea and are discussing how we could move this forward. Smiley Wink

Please vote and comment on this idea as @SantiR suggested here.

Have a great weekend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

One of the biggest reasons I left Fitbit was the Find your phone feature.  If this was added, I would totally come back!

Best Answer

@Cherise79 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for your feedback. It's unfortunate to see you go. 

The Find my Phone suggestion is one of the most popular ideas on the Feature Suggestions Board. It is so popular it was marked as "Under Consideration". That is always a good sign. Please stay tuned for updates regarding this app.

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
If this feature is added, I will he back. Miss my Fitbit!!

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Best Answer

We want you back @Cherise79Heart Have you voted and commented on the suggestion? 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have the Adidas ionic and my wife has the apple watch. She lost her phone and the ping option on her watch was awesome. Really wish Fitbit could add a simple ping app to the ionic line up.

Best Answer

Hey there @Dragoo, it's nice to see you here! Sorry to hear what happened to your wife's phone. 

I totally agree with this suggestion @Dragoo, as I'd also love to have it on my watch. But, did you already vote or comment on the feature suggestion?

The Find my Phone suggestion is one of the most popular ideas on the Feature Suggestions Board. It is so popular it was marked as "Under Consideration". 

Best Answer