Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf not syncing courses

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t download courses to game golf. It great in theory!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hey @Poople, welcome on board! Smiley Tongue I'm happy to hear that you like the Game Golf app! 

I recommend logging out of the Fitbit app and on log back in, it also has the settings available in Game Golf to log in to the account.  Log back in to Fitbit, go for a sync and setup the local course and select "send to tracker". When you add the courses stay on the settings screen open the app and keep track on your watch as it builds your courses. 

If you keep having issues with the Game Golf app, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Then, from the Fitbit app, reinstall the Game Golf app and try transfering the golf courses.

If you are still having difficulties with this after following those suggestions, I'd like you to send me screen shots of the error message or blank screen you're getting so I can go from there. 

In addition, I think it's great that you update the Fitbit app to the latest version (iOS and Android). I always recommend keeping both the tracker and the Fitbit app up to date with the latest versions. If you haven't already done so please update the Game Golf app.

Before leaving, I'd like to remind you that when you transfer courses to the watch you need: 

1) Good Bluetooth connection.
2) GG watch app is open while transferring course from Fitbit App.
3) GG watch app & Fitbit mobile app don't have any pending updates.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Old ranch country club in seal beach won’t load. Thanks. I have done
everything you ask. Thanks

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for following my tips and recommendations @Poople! Did you uninstall the app? I'd recommend removing the app from your watch. Then, please download it again. This has helped other users in the past. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

i did that 4 times thanks

--
Thanks,

Moderator Edit: Personal Info Removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Poople Thanks for your reply and for trying the steps provided in order to sort this out.

Are you experiencing this only with that course or are you experiencing this with every course you try to load? 

Try other courses and let me know if they load correctly.

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thanks you,
This one and coto de caza And recreation park in Long Beach.

I wa sable to load Marrakesh on there but not another one. Then i tried to
do Marrakesh later and it did not work.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @PoopleHow many holes do Marrakesh, Coto de Caza and Recreation Park in Long Beach have? Are they all with the same holes? Are you on Android or iOS platform? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IOS platform,

18 holes for each. i also tried rec park 9 hole and it didn't work but i
had tried it after trying the others so who knows?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Poople, thanks for taking the time to reply about the number of holes the courses have. Man Very Happy 

We've received some reports about this inconvenience with Game Golf app, we'll send this report too. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes