Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golf Game App Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Appears the Golf Game app was updated in the past few days. Updated it on my Ionic and all is good. Downloaded 2 course. Have not used them while playing golf but at least I was able to download them. I wasn't able to do this previously. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @MarkDee56. Thanks for sharing your experience with the Golf app. 

I've moved your post to the App Gallery board because it's more related to this board.  I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it now. Remember that this isn't a Fitbit app, you can always provide feedback to the developer. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wasnt sure where to put it. Thx.MarkSent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

Game golf app is a junky app and should be removed from the app library.  Used to work well but past 3 “updates” its gotten worse.  It sure would be nice if Fitbit would develop a legit golf gps app

Best Answer
0 Votes
Works fine now. Just used it today. Downloaded 2 courses in no time. Let me know if u need helpSent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Downloads are great. Have you actually tried playing a round? It closes down before the first hole and you have to restart it and get a gps signal. Not worth it. It also logs you off the login screen and requires you login to the app (iphone7 - iOS 12.4), wipes all the courses you’ve downloaded and then you have to sync again... sync works great but that’s about it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the latest update app at least 5x. Maybe it’s just an iPhone issue... but whatever it is it’s unusable and worse than it has ever been!

Thanks,

Bryan
Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't bother with Game Golf. It switches off when the screensaver kicks in and you have to start again. No auto-hole advance. Golf GPS technically superior and stable and user friendly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Golf gps is good. Takes u awhile to figure out how to get the courses on ur watchSent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarkDee56@bksurge and @Appin. It's good that the community is growing! I'm sorry for my delayed response.

@MarkDee56, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Game Golf. @bksurge and @Appin, I'm sorry that you've had issues with this app, and thanks for the troubleshooting steps that you've tried. I understand how you're feeling, and since Game Golf doesn't belong to us, the best advise is to contact the developer and share your thoughts. 

As some of you mentioned, I'd recommend to use the Golf GPS which is another app available in the App Gallery so you can track your golf activities. For more information, please check its description.

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes