Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add my clock face to the App Gallery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I created a clock face over a year ago and really like it.   I recently went out to see if there was anything better, and still did not see anything I liked and still like mine better.   So, I wonder how to add mine to the gallery. 

To register an app... it required all kinds of information that doesn't exist with me. 

I did it on my own time and not associated with any company. I don't have a website from which to download it, etc.   Do I need to create all this?   Can't I just upload it to the gallery, go through whatever approval process and then it be there?   

Thanks in advance. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @jcollardx001, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for your interested in sharing your clock face in the App Gallery. 

To share an app publicly with Fitbit users, the app must be reviewed by the Fitbit team. The app is evaluated for its content and quality using our App Gallery Guidelines. Once the app is approved, it becomes available to all users through the App Gallery. For more information on the submission process, see https://dev.fitbit.com/​.

Let know if you have any further questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response.  The only place I see to get the clock face reviewed is in the app registration process... which requires that I have a website, etc.etc.  

Am I missing something? 

Best Answer
0 Votes