Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up Events app with my Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I found this Events app that can sync to my Microsoft account. How do I set it up? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Jacob_Raber1. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I was wondering the same as @N8teGee. May we know the name of the app you're trying to link to your Fitbit account and Sense? 

If you're referring to the Agenda app, I'd like to confirm you've followed all the steps below to properly setup calendar events on your tracker:

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app .

To view events in the Agenda app:

1. Open the Agenda app on your device. You’ll see the events scheduled for today and tomorrow. Swipe up and down to scroll through the events.
  2. Tap any event to see details.

Note that the Agenda app shows up to 40 total events over 2 days.

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jacob_Raber1.

I've moved your post to the "Fitbit app gallery" board. Hopefully you'll get a better response to you request here.

Could you be a little more specific about the app you are trying to set up, what is the full name of it? Thanks. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Jacob_Raber1. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I was wondering the same as @N8teGee. May we know the name of the app you're trying to link to your Fitbit account and Sense? 

If you're referring to the Agenda app, I'd like to confirm you've followed all the steps below to properly setup calendar events on your tracker:

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app .

To view events in the Agenda app:

1. Open the Agenda app on your device. You’ll see the events scheduled for today and tomorrow. Swipe up and down to scroll through the events.
  2. Tap any event to see details.

Note that the Agenda app shows up to 40 total events over 2 days.

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Jacob, I have the same issue with the Events app (Not to be confused with Agenda App!). Did you ever get a resolution?

Regards,

Tony

Best Answer
0 Votes