Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a WearOS clock face for Versa 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone out there developing quality watch faces for the Versa 3, or porting WearOS faces for use on the Versa 3? The range is woefully small at the moment.

I like analogue faces with a standby mode face; and I like data. But I like a clean uncluttered look with a "real" looking surface/background. At the moment I'm using Modulite; it's about the closest I get to the picture in my head.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Standby mode faces, aka AOD (always on display) faces, are not open to all third party developers yet, because the technical implementation details are subject to change and therefore not open yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try SimpleClockDuo https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/cf6edde0-0b6f-4a60-94f1-e9c9882da90b

Guy__0-1605596914086.png

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Forgot to say that is the night time view with fluorescent hands - the embedded digital display can be removed and touching the centre point quickly gives you access to all the data you may need without leaving your clock face. If you want only this display try SimpleClockWatch, it doesn't have all the features of the Duo.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing this link. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add qr codes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I'm having a similar issue on my device..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Carolinedarcie - could you elaborate what your similar issue is? You might get a better response in the forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes