Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this subject was closed as the 1.2.0 version had fixed the issue of delay in teleporting.  This unfortunately is not true.  I spent over an hour with fitbit with no solution. It gets hung up at 3% and/or it disconnects waiting for connection.  Just got the versa lite yesterday and have spent numerous hours trying to get this working, with and without fitbit support.  Hope you can help out.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for your reports, and the time taken while working on this matter. I'm sorry you've had this experience. Our team constantly works to improve our devices, services as well as the overall Fitbit experience, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread. However, if you're having this issue, I'd recommend checking and subscribing to this thread in order to receive future updates. Once again, I appreciate your feedback and rest assured it won't go unnoticed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

Hi @frenchiemom, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post, sorry for the difficulties experienced with your device and the Bitmoji clock face but thanks for troubleshooting this prior to posting. To better assist you, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using? 

For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article. To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon 

and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit. 

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article. If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Ricardo
I have the samsung 9+.
I have tried everything, constantly lose connection and the Fitbit app breaks down at night, can't get it to do anything.  Not sure if it's the Fitbit itself or the app.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I also get messages my conection is lost.  My bitmoji seems to be working at the moment even though I was stuck at disconnected and trying to connect.

I also seem to have trouble syncing at night.  Fitbit app doesn't work. I'm thinking that it's more app than fitbit as I also have problems with the graph on my sleep. I have spent way too much time trying to troubleshoot and email back and forth with diff people for something that shouldn't be this difficult.  Can't say I'm too happy with this product 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I also get messages my conection is lost.  My bitmoji seems to be working at the moment even though I was stuck at disconnected and trying to connect.

I also seem to have trouble syncing at night.  Fitbit app doesn't work. I'm thinking that it's more app than fitbit as I also have problems with the graph on my sleep. I have spent way too much time trying to troubleshoot and email back and forth with diff people for something that shouldn't be this difficult.  Can't say I'm too impressed with this product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been trying for 2 days to use the bitmoji clock face with my new versa lite. Everything is connected and it's been stuck at preparing to teleport for many hours.  I have erased and started over 3 times. Help

Best Answer

I am also unable to get it to work. My snapchat says that it is connected with fitbit, and then it redirects me back to fitbit where fitbit tells me I have to connect to snapchat. I reinstalled fitbit, reinstalled snapchat, made sure my phone is up to date. Nothing works. I have been messing with this and googling for fixes for almost 2 hours now and it isn't working still. Moderators please stop copy / pasting the same instructions for setting up Bitmoji clock face, we did that already - that's how we ended up here and still stuck, we're looking for a solution to it not working, not the instructions to get it set up.

Best Answer

I have updated everything, reinstalled everything, and set all permissions appropriately.  When I get to the bitmoji clock face page, it will not let me click on the “Select” button.  It is grayed out.

below is a red box that says “To install this clock, make sure the fitbit app on your phone and your Fitbit device have the latest update.” 

There is noting left for me to update or reinstall. Any help?

Best Answer

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

^Where is this Sync Bitmoji? I don’t see it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone and a Versa. Followed all recommendations, uninstalled and reinstalled all apps, Unlinked from Bitmoji and relinked, checked all permissions, restarted my Versa, everything. It’s been stuck at “teleporting 53%” for about two weeks now. This happens EVERY time I change my outfit and try to sync my Bitmoji. I’m annoyed because I love the Bitmoji clock face but there are way too many issues with it. 

Best Answer

OK - so I have an iPhone and a Sense. For the last two days, I have noticed that the clock face has just turned black. If I click the left side of the watch, it then shows me the Bitmoji clock face… this makes it all a bit pointless though, as I want the Bitmoji clock face at all times, not after I have already read the time. What’s the point of having to click on it to see it? 

Best Answer

I have done everything you suggested and it is still stuck at preparing to teloport, what do I do now?

Best Answer

I am also having this issue.  Just got a Fitbit Sense and am stuck at the "preparing to teleport" piece.  I used this with my former Ionic Fitbit and had the same issue, but after uninstalling/reinstalling the Fitbit app it worked.  NOT the case with the Sense.    PLEASE fix this!  🙂

Best Answer

UPDATE: I finally got my bitmoji clock face to work. However... it randomly cuts out part of the bitmoji.  Half is there, half not, and very pixelated. 🙄😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had one for a month now.

Absolutely useless 

Single handed out me off another Fitbit 

I paid for it so I want the same features as everyone else. Not have something that works intermittently.

Doesn't fill me full of hope you guys are posting in 2022

Best Answer

I tried all that and still does not work and we are on May -2022 . Very disappointed . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It happening as we read this post I tried everything under the sun and still does not work , and we are on May -2022 ?….. 

Best Answer

Same! I thought it was because I have too many watch faces installed, but there is no way to delete a watch face once installed.

Best Answer

Same here, I've got a Versa 3 & I have uninstalled, installed Bitmoji & Snapchat 6 times & it still isn't loading. I give up 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

This totally used to work. Now the app on the phone says it's connected and preparing to teleport but nothing's happening. I've been working on this for, like, two hours now. 

Best Answer