Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layers Clock Face stuck in Military time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just switched from Versa to Versa 4.  Looking through Clock Faces I chose the Layers Clock which is what I had on my Versa.  Unfortunately, it is stuck in Miliary 24 hour time.  All settings are 12 hour.  I've downloaded other clock faces and all those are 12 hour appropriately.

Reading the community forum, I found 2 threads on this topic (both closed btw).  Inside 1 of the threads, someone mentions submitting a help ticket.  Oddly that thread was from Aug2023 and it is now Dec2023 and the clock face is still an issue with military time.

Layers clock face inquiry - Fitbit Community
Layers clock face stuck in 24h format - Fitbit Community

This is the clock face I'd like to use yet I would have to subtract 12 once it passed 1pm every day.

I've tried all types of settings and syncing.  I've tried restarting the Versa 4.  Still 24 hour mode.

As this is a Fitbit clock face, how can we get word to the tech team to get this fixed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @B2net and welcome to the Community.  I flagged your post to get a moderator's attention.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @B2net - try pulling down on the watch face to get to Quick Settings and turn off all the icons.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ While I appreciate the reply, turning off the icons would seem to have nothing to do with 12 hour vs 24 hour clock.  All settings everywhere are set to 12 hour. Most every other clock face I tried does respect the 12 hour setting .  The Layers clock doesn't change from 24 hour on Versa

@LZeeW Thank you for flagging the post for Moderator attention.  I've also reached out to Fitbit support.  Per the other posts on this subject, it seems this has been an issue for Versa 4 and Sanse 2 for a while.  Here's to hoping they provide a fix at some point for those that want to use this clock face.

Best Answer

@B2net - the Always On built-in clock face of the Versa 4 can be 24hr only, for some reason, turning off that feature may switch to the correct clock face operations. It may or may not make a difference in your case.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@B2net   I have Layers in my clock face collection and use it from time to time.  But I use a 24 hour clock, even though I live in the US (20+ years in the Navy and my work uses a 24 hour clock).  I changed my clock display settings and reproduced the issue on my Sense 2.  I hope my new flag will help things along and get this fixed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Guy_ I am not using the Always On setting

Best Answer
0 Votes