Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Countdown App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am looking for a countdown app that can start a countdown longer than 99:00 minutes. (ex: 5+ hours) I am a flight attendant and have always relied on a countdown to quickly access remaining flight time.

Anybody knows if something is available for that purpose. As of now, I have been using the stopwatch and subtracting to get remaining flight time.

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

My pleasure @SGaustinRobot Very Happy In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

You rock @LeiChatWoman Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LeiChat!!

I was so hesitant in buying the Versa because of the fact it doesn't have a long countdown timer as I am also a Flight Attendant. IMO fitbit and other smartwatches that don't have a countdown longer than 99 minutes is substantially losing on a lot of potential revenue from professions that require a long timer like mine, health care professionals, athletes, pilots, flight attendants etc. (watches are a mandatory part of our uniforms).

I am so happy I found your Flight interface because that alone sold the watch for me. You make it so much easier to help passengers when they ask how much time is left, what time it will be at their final destinations etc. I am so grateful, I can even choose the colour of the background, so thoughtful!

Possible future updates may include timezones? 🙂
I know you were giving out free K-pay codes for this but I want to help continue support yourself and this interface so I'll definitely be paying for it when my 24hrs are up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@chiapetchang Thank you. ☺️

I will send you a code anyway, you can use it for one of my other clock faces.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome here @chiapetchang! This was music to my ears. Robot Very Happy I'm so happy to hear you decided to stay with Fitbit Versa thanks to @LeiChat's clock faces. 

I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product. Rest assured that our engineers and product development team use this information to further improve our products and services. We provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

Hope you enjoy the Fitbit experience! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @LeiChat for your response to this post! I am a flight attendant as well and was disappointed with the limited countdown timer on my new Versa. I tried the clock face today on my flights from PHL-TPA-PHL-MCO and it worked wonderfully. I will definitely be sharing with fellow Fitbit crew members. 🙂 

Best Answer

@LeiChat Sorry, I am new to the fitbit community and having issues attaching a photo here of my clock face as well as editing/deleting posts but I'll gladly pay for it regardless. Just wanted to share my gratitude here.

Thanks again!

Emily

Best Answer

Hi @Emilyb1187 Thanks for your kind comments. If you are on Twitter or Instagram I would be grateful if you could share a photo on either. #Made4Fit

I have just tried to send you a code via private message anyway but for some reason the forums will not allow me to. If you follow 45sixcom on Twitter or Instagram hopefully I can DM you on there. You can use the code for Flight or any of my other clock faces.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeiChat I've just shared it on my Instagram @skyshenanigans with #Made4fit. 🙂 

Best Answer

Could you please tell me what this app is called in the playstore? The link takes me to a blank page and will not load on my device or another Flight Attendants device. I have tons of co-workers who are flight crew and have these issues of needing a timer above 99mins. Thanks in advance! I will be sure to write a review with a photo of my watch.

Update:  Flight Attendant here.. wondering what the app name is called. Can't pull the link up to download.

Update: Could you send me the name of this app to download. The link is not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weird! I get the blank page too now. If you go to this link https://45six.com/Dev/Fitbit and scroll down to the 3rd row, second from the right you should see it to download.

Of course, now I am actually able to upload a picture, unlike the watch face. lol 

Good luck! It works great for me inflight. 

fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found the link by clicking on the watch face... However it won't let me
download. Once I do, it takes me to the blank page again. Is this only for
iPhones? I have an Android!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm I have an android (Samsung Galaxy actually) and it worked but maybe it's under updates or something. Perhaps @LeiChat can shed some light on the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ziggy. 

Do you have a Fitbit Versa or Ionic?

Sadly it's not possible to create faces for the Charge 3.

I would suggest following the steps in this guide: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2311/

In the Fitbit app on the All Clocks page you should see a search icon top right. Using that you should find it by searching for Flight or 45six.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks a lot for your help @Emilyb1187! I'm glad to hear that you were able to upload a picture. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the clarification @LeiChat! Have you checked what was recommended @ZiggyZaggers? Do you have a Versa or Ionic? 

I wanted to add that users can only download apps from the App Gallery with Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa. Fitbit Charge 3 does not have this capability. To get detailed information, see: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch?

Keep us posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ZiggyZaggers 

Another way to get to the clock face... on your phone please click this link: https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/5d08bfd3-f4af-446c-93bb-738acb0ac4aa

Best Answer

Hey there @LeiChat! Thanks for the recommendations and for providing the link. 😉

Hello @ZiggyZaggers! We haven't heard from you since your last post. Did you manage it to work? 

We'll be around, keep us in the loop! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am.lookinv for one as well I need like a 16hr timer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Symetrisg! I'd recommend trying Flight which was developed by @LeiChat. You can find more details here.

Let us know if there's anything else we may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the app compatible with Versa lite Because it won't work .. please arrange for me....

Thank you,

Anita 

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • This thread saved me! Also a flight attendant,  discovered on a flight that my snazzy new Fitbit versa was useless as a multi hour countdown timer.  It was getting returned until I found your reply. Installed @LeiChat app,just used it for an 8 hour flight and it worked perfectly- loved having the stats available onscreen. Haven't figured out the customization of color etc yet but maybe after the jet lag lifts I'll get to it.  I'd post a photo but no clue how lol. Trialed and purchased! Thanks again
Best Answer