Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical ID app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the medical ID app set up on my Fitbit Versa, but it won’t seem to update my age or weight. My Fitbit account itself has the correct information, but the medical ID doesn’t have a place for me to correct this. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app as well as resetting all my settings and starting over. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Ddmcpeek - That app was developed by a third party. When you tap the app on your phone and scroll down, you will see Contact Developer. For this app, the contact info is listed as: jomis003@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Ddmcpeek. Hello @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for being around to help @SunsetRunner. @Ddmcpeek Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter.

I will be moving this thread to the App Gallery board as I think it is better suited for it.

Please do as @SunsetRunner mentioned and please get in touch with them directly. They should be able to look into what is going on and find a solution to this.

Let me know if there are any other questions on the matter.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is quite old now but did you manage to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I have not. I think I need to contact the developer because even deleting and installing the app doesn’t fix the issue

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had issues with it not syncing, after I updated information in the app. I finally got it to sync. I restarted my watch & my phone. Then sync the app. That should help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, thanks for your participation in the Forums. I am sorry for the late reply.

@Klmry@Ddmcpeek  and @RottieLover, for future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations.

You can also check the Medical Alert App Linked on the Fitbit products request vote for it and leave your comment. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if you need anything else. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes