Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New App - Can I Move Floors in Top Display?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app just updated and now I only see Steps (the big circle), miles and calories in the top/main display. I really don't care about the miles, but I am used to seeing Steps, Floors, and Ex. Minutes in that top display.

I do see that Floors are located at the bottom, so I have to scroll down to see them. Is there a way to put Minutes and Floors into that top/main section? Or at least to swap out the Miles for Floors?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KenRyan   The Today area has several focus themes.  Most of the themes have a fixed metric combination.  There is a Custom theme.  Tap on the pencil in the upper right, then swipe left to Custom preset and tap on the empty circle.  Now tap on the pencil in the upper left, in the box.  Now you can customize your metrics.  Tap save.  You can even put in things that you couldn't put there before, like hourly activity.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@KenRyan   The Today area has several focus themes.  Most of the themes have a fixed metric combination.  There is a Custom theme.  Tap on the pencil in the upper right, then swipe left to Custom preset and tap on the empty circle.  Now tap on the pencil in the upper left, in the box.  Now you can customize your metrics.  Tap save.  You can even put in things that you couldn't put there before, like hourly activity.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

That worked! Thanks so much! I had no idea about swiping left. 

Best Answer

Thank you! Too bad neither the app nor the website can tell me that.

Best Answer

Well it would have been nice if this could have been made a bit more obvious. Clearly the new app is not intuitive to use. I have been playing with the presets for ages and hadn't discovered that option. I still hate the update even though I have been able to customise the screen a bit better. 

Best Answer

Oh, and swiping left didn't actually work on my app.

Best Answer

Very helpful, thank you!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes