Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app is not working properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

AccuWeather app on Versa 3 is a mess.  It uses suburb names as the actual address/ town.  Spoke with AccuWeather support and they advised that if the device can't display the right city it is a Fitbit issue.

Fitbit support on Twitter did nothing as usual.  Also the new app is disappointing.  No colors, graphics, and it's so depersonalized. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Lion1500 - in the Fitbit App, Gallery tile Weather settings try current location rather than entering a city, this sort of gets round the problem.

For the new app, probably best to post in "The redesigned Fitbit app is rolling out!" topic in the appropriate iOS or Android app forums along with the other unhappy users where you will see more fully the issues.

Unfortunately it would seem likely you are stuck with this version officially. Though there may be some tweaks over time already mentioned there.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Accuweather is causing issues for me as well.  I am not even able to find it in the gallery tile.  It’s like it no longer no longer exists on the Fitbit app; although, it shows on the watch with incorrect information.

Best Answer

Thank you, but using the current location does not get around the problem; it causes the problem.  The app does not recognize the correct city, because whoever wrote the code doesn't know how to use a map and program the correct names.  There is no city called "Hill Valley" in my state, and that's not where I am ever.  

Best Answer

That's weird if you actually downloaded it.

Best Answer

I thought my smartwatch was not updating properly, so I deleted the Fitbit app on my phone and reinstalled it on Oct 13th.  Maybe that’s the reason why.  I really don’t know, but I am annoyed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes