Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No App Gallery Downloads

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been going back and forth with tech support forever with not a single person giving me the help I need, they keep ignoring the actual problem.

I want to download FitBit compatible apps to my Charge 4 device. I have read everywhere that the way to do that is to go to "Apps" > "All Apps" and then download from there... problem is, the only apps showing up under "All Apps" are the ones already pre-downloaded to the device. Nothing else shows up for me to download. 

Has anyone else had and resolved this issue? I'm getting incredibly frustrated and about to return this thing.

As directed by Support:

-Restarted the device (twice now)

-Restarted my phone

-Uninstalled and reinstalled the app

The device is fully up to date as well.

Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I expect that's all the apps there are for the Charge 4, being classified as a "tracker".  The "Smart watches", Ionic and Versa family, are the ones that allow third-party apps and have a wide variety available.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

So there is a link for "Compatible Apps" with the Charge 4 and in the manual, it directs me to the "All Apps" page to download additional apps. So I should be able to download ☹

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure if any of the apps can be removed, but if so that would be where to do that, and to add them back.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

As @JohnnyRow states, @Osmosis_Joans with the Charge 4, it is what it is. Apps can not be removed and all available app are installed. 

However a few of the apps need some type of settings which are handled through this page. 

Page 21 of the user manual seems to be deceiving 

Best Answer
0 Votes