Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I open my Fitbit app it is just a blank white page for the past two days. My steps etc are showing in my actual Fitbit, but no activity or sleep log is showing when I log in to my account even on the website. The app has been a blank white space since Sunday. Does anyone know what’s going on? 

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Exact same thing happened to me after installing the most recent update which must have a major bug.  Recycling power on my phone did not help.  My app was working perfectly fine today before the "update" was installed.

Best Answer

Same here - I think it installed the firmware and now it doesn't open at all and exits the blank white screen! YIKES

Best Answer

Oh no! Yea I have auto updates on so I didn’t even realize it updated ugh  so it’s just something they have to fix in general then?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was worried to delete and reinstall the app incase it losses all my data. Not really sure how it works or if that would even help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted fitbit support online and they magically made the app start working again.  No idea what they did and claimed it was just a "glitch".

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmm ok I guess I will try to reach out again. Did you email a customer support or call? The only options I saw online were this community message board, and a online chat with “an agent” that was not at all helpful 

Best Answer
I finally got brave and deinstalled and reinstalled the app and that fixed it! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I chatted with an agent online.  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah! Did it save your data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
YES!!!!!!!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ahhh! I did it and it worked! haha Thank you!

Best Answer
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
Best Answer

I did the same thing but it want re-download the new one! Ughhh!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Re download the new one? Like the app? I deleted the whole thing and then when I went in to the App Store there was a cloud icon next to it and I just clicked that and it opened and somehow worked again! I’m like the least technology person ever so I’m not sure what it did haha

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are we asking about an app on the Fitbit tracker, or the Fitbit app on your unknown phone model. 

If this thread is about the Fitbit app on the phone tge thread is in the wrong board.

I will be happy to move the thread to the iOS, android, or win board. 

Best Answer
0 Votes