Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nursing- Face clock with second hand that doesn't time out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm in nursing school and I've been wanting a fitbit since they first came out forever ago but in order to avoid wearing two watches I've been waiting for them to come out with one that has a face clock with a second hand that does not time out. OR that times out after 1 minute in order to do respirations/HR for a full minute. Does the ionic have this feature?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

Hi @MarreFitbit, how do I get the Versa screen to stay on for 60 seconds? I'm having trouble finding how to do that, and your help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @jmatt57! In order to change this, please go to your Versa and swipe to the left until you find "Settings" and you'll see "Display Awake" and you can select the 60 seconds. Smiley Very Happy 

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit Got it! Thanks very much for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My pleasure @jmatt57Smiley Very Happy In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use the Flat Jarvis face and when I triple tap the screen it will stay on until I triple tap it again. This has proven very handy when I have to do a manual pulse.

Best Answer

@DeaNew Thank you for the tip! I see that it is $1.99. If I pay that, do I have to repay if I flip to other clock faces and then go back to Flat Jarvis, or will it always be available to me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is always available. I switched to another one to try and switched it back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @DeaNew! Thanks a lot for sharing that clock face, glad to hear it has been of help to you.

Hey @jmatt57If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:

User-added image
For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ.

Let us know if you have questions!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love it. Thank you

Best Answer

Welcome on board @JKarbow! We're glad to hear you love it. 😉

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the versa lite also have the 60 second feature with the second counter?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cillysmama Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, regarding your inquiry the Versa Lite does have the 60 second feature for the display to be on. It doesn't show the second counter unless you select a clock face that includes the 60 second counter.

For more information about the Versa Lite, please check out the manual here.

Let me know if you have more questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello how are you doing

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, All is going well.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the Versa 2 have a clock face for nurses. Preferably one with digital seconds??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello
I have been using the Chronograph Clock for a year and haven’t had any
trouble taking pulses with the second hand. It stays on until you rest it.
Joanne
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree but would like to add on. Lots of nurses use a Fitbit. An ideal Nursing watch would be analog, with a second hand that doesn’t time out AND has a digital clock also visible using the 24 hour clock or military time so at a glance I can tell the exact time a medication was given or maybe a seizure started. 

Best Answer
0 Votes