Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid clock face "Power" won't work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi i bought a demo used clock from norwegian dealer "Power". When trying setting it ut clock prompt me to hit code from clock screen. No code. I trided making code. ....not successfully. Now phone tells me to unlock with code. I never got setting code on my phone, so how can one reset clock to factory settings without app.. only chose to facory resett by clock it self ?

Update: I need correct text: Now clock tells me to unlock with phone. I dont have option to enter code. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi  got help from fitbit Twitter support.

This answer helped me:

--------------------------

t looks like the previous owner enabled a device lock but was not able to unlock the device before returning them. With that, please try a factory reset. Please note that this will delete all apps as well as any unsynced data. Steps here:

1. Don’t plug the Fitbit device into the charging cable.

2. Press and hold the button for about 8 seconds until the screen turns off.

3. After the screen turns off, you will feel a short vibration:

1.When you feel the vibration, release the button and immediately press and hold the button again.

2. Wait until the blue logo appears, then disappears: 

1. Immediately release the button and then immediately press and hold it .again, until you feel a vibration. 

2. After you feel the vibration, release the button. This vibration indicates you started the factory reset. After the Fitbit logo appears, the Fitbit
                  device shows the image with the phone icon and setup indicator.

Then, set up your Fitbit by following: setup guide found on fitbit

My experience: It worked. Had to try several time due to stupid button

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @kentusen73. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with Power clock face. 

For future references; with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. So in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi @kentusen73  - you may want to go to the Gallery tile in the Fitbit App (click profile photo, device photo, Gallery tile).

Select the clock face in question and see if there are any Settings or Permissions required.

While there if you can't get it to work you can switch to another clock face which should unlock your watch.

At any time a swipe watch face to the left and tap on Clocks should allow you to use a different clock face.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi  got help from fitbit Twitter support.

This answer helped me:

--------------------------

t looks like the previous owner enabled a device lock but was not able to unlock the device before returning them. With that, please try a factory reset. Please note that this will delete all apps as well as any unsynced data. Steps here:

1. Don’t plug the Fitbit device into the charging cable.

2. Press and hold the button for about 8 seconds until the screen turns off.

3. After the screen turns off, you will feel a short vibration:

1.When you feel the vibration, release the button and immediately press and hold the button again.

2. Wait until the blue logo appears, then disappears: 

1. Immediately release the button and then immediately press and hold it .again, until you feel a vibration. 

2. After you feel the vibration, release the button. This vibration indicates you started the factory reset. After the Fitbit logo appears, the Fitbit
                  device shows the image with the phone icon and setup indicator.

Then, set up your Fitbit by following: setup guide found on fitbit

My experience: It worked. Had to try several time due to stupid button

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have the same problem too.

SHAREit MX Player

Best Answer
0 Votes