Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone left behind App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there an App that will notify me when my phone is out of range, like when I leave the office but left my phone on my desk?   It would have to have a option to say something like - OK I left my phone on purpose so stop bothering me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@BigBowzer Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing your idea about having an app that will notify you if your phone gets out of range. I think that would be helpful for a lot of users. 

I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find a similar idea:

The idea is similar because it is inclined in having a notification if this happens rather than having an app to do this. However, I'd recommend posting you idea about having an app to do this; if you find it necessary. 

You can also add you vote to the existent idea and leave a comment to show your support towards it. 

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you create a new suggestion! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, some Excellent ideas!!!  But Coin doesn't help my situation and Bluetooth Tracker uses the phone to find the Fitbit.  I'm looking for the Fitbit to let me know the phone is getting out of range.  Either way, I'll probably install Bluetooth Finder, because I misplace everything...

Best Answer