Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time Sport Score app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there an app for Ionic/Versa that can show real-time pro sports scores, like the NY Times shows updated news articles?  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice @EricwsWoman Very Happy Share the link here once you'd created the Feature Suggestions so we can vote for it. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Stay awesome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there @Ericws, it's nice to see you around here! I've checked if there's someone already on the move in such an app, but there's no one so far. So, the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team, community members, and developers look forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

I encourage you to take the challenge of creating this app. What do you think? Woman Very Happy I'll definitely use it! If you consider being the developer of this, check the article How do I develop new apps for the Fitbit App Gallery? for detailed information of the process. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  I am not an app designer, so will suggest as you mention and hope someone will make one for us!  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice @EricwsWoman Very Happy Share the link here once you'd created the Feature Suggestions so we can vote for it. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Stay awesome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

Done @EricwsWoman Very Happy

Best Answer