Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstalling Fibit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Because I was frustrated with Versa not sincing with app on iPhone, I deleted app & reinstalled it. Now that I’m trying to set up the Versa in the app, I can’t get beyond the “create login” screen. Keeps  telling me there is already an account with my email address (of course), but gives me no option to log into my account & move on

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see you around the forums @MilBil! Hmmm... this is very strange. Can you please post me a screen shot of the options you have available when you try to log in? 

Have you checked that the app you downloaded is already updated? If you're on iOS, the version should be 2.77

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MilBil it sounds like you are trying to create a new account using the email associated with your current account.

You want to choose the login option and login to your existing account. 

Once logged in the app should try and sync your tracker since it has not been removed from your account. 

Best Answer

@MilBil I hope you're doing well! Just wanted to jump in here to ask if you were able to access your account?

@Rich_Laue shared some information that should be useful. You need to make sure you are selecting the "Log In" option and not the "Sign Up" one; and use the credentials you used the first time you created your Fitbit account.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes