Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schmuckli Tasks App does not launch on Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I was very interested in the Tasks App from Schmuckli but I can't get the App working on the Versa 2.

When I click on the App on my Versa 2, the Icon comes to the center as if it tries to launch the app for 2 seconds, than it switchs back to the menu with all apps.

I tried multiple times to uninstall and install again, nothing changed.

So I thought that I have to purchase the App first to can launch it, so I spend the requested money and I put my email adress into the Param of the App, but even this does not change anything and the App does not launch.

After this I tried with the Notes App from Schmuckli, and this App does lauch in comparision to the Tasks app, and indicates me immediately after lauch that the App has to be paid.

Can anyone tell me why the App does not Launch on my Versa 2 ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, 

I am the developer of the app Tasks. I have received numerous requests in the past days about the same problem. 

There was an issue inside the app, which was not compatible with the latest release of Fitbit OS 4 and the Fitbit Versa 2. Today, the app has received an update with the bugfix. 

Can you maybe try again?

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks and best regards

Julian

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Pumuckel2019, thanks for stopping by and for the details provided about launching Tasks by Julian Schmuckli.

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. So, in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about the functionality of the app.  

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

In addition, please note that this app has to be purchased once in the schmuckli.net Store for 1.50 CHF. After that you can use the app forever.

To download the companion app (you still have to setup the Google Account in the app settings to get the app work on your Fitbit device) on your smartphone please use one of these links:

Android: http://bit.ly/GoogleTasksAndroid

iOS: http://bit.ly/GoogleTasksiOS

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I am the developer of the app Tasks. I have received numerous requests in the past days about the same problem. 

There was an issue inside the app, which was not compatible with the latest release of Fitbit OS 4 and the Fitbit Versa 2. Today, the app has received an update with the bugfix. 

Can you maybe try again?

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks and best regards

Julian

Best Answer

Hi there @julianschmuckli, thank you so much for jumping in here and letting us know what happened. We're glad to hear you launched a new update for the app with the bug fix. 😉

We appreciate you've taken the time to work on this fix. I hope you have a great day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Julian,

Thank you very much for a so quick response to this issue. I tried again after the fix and it works now.

It's always a pleasure to see a developer acting so quickly to fix an issue.

Thanks and best regards

Best Answer

Awesome @Pumuckel2019! I'm sorry for the late response. We're glad to hear that the app is working for you now. 😉

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes