Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security System "The Ring App"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have and millions of people have some type of Ring security doorbell or system. On the Fitbit watch they don’t offer to revive notification or watch anything on your cameras on the watch. I would like for them to add that feature or app so we can make it available on our watches. Pleas everyone vote for this so we can have that feature on our watches.. VOTE FOR THE RING APP!!! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @scurrie, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to add "The Ring app".

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works. Please do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea or something similar.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't say that I want to vote for something I don't understand or for something I haven't used. It sounds just awful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I agree. I would rather talk about only what I really use than waste my time talking about what I don't know. It is for this reason I would rather take the opportunity to share with you information about ajax wireless security system, which I have personally been using for many years. It is a very reliable system and I could tell you a lot about it, but in order not to bore you, I will just share with you a link to customer reviews https://customers.ajax.systems/. It's easier that way for everyone, I guess. Peace out everyone!

Best Answer
0 Votes