Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify won't install

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi y'all. I'm having the same issue as many of you. Install is greyed out on Spotify in the app list and tells me to update. Everything's updated. I forced stop, unpaired, rebooted, other apps have install button but not spotify. I even upgraded to premium Spotify in am attempt to fix it. Anyone figure out the solution?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

OMG I can’t believe how many people are having this issue. I bought hubby the charge 4 for Christmas but Spotify install button is still greyed out. Hoping a couple of days wait fixes the problem. Fitbit need to get their act together! 

Best Answer
There was an update with my watch a day or two later and then I was able to add Spotify. If that doesn’t work try turning it off and then on again. I ended up not even using it because my phone is always with me anyway

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem with Versa Lite. I will cancel my premium spotify if they don't sort it out within a week.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. It’s been 3 days and still no update. We bought the charge 4 for
Spotify connectivity so I’m a bit annoyed.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also faced this problem and want to find a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The update came through 5 days after he first synced the new watch to his
phone. Unbelievable 🤦‍:female_sign:
Best Answer
0 Votes
Did it fix the problem

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. The watch and Spotify are now synced
Best Answer
0 Votes

My update download came through a few days later. But can't control spotify from watch,  onky listen,  so moot point really. May aswell listen from phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spotify donwloaded after update, but i can't select music. Still have to play on phone and then it plays on watch. Pointless, unless i am doing something wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is it possible that this is still a problem?!! This Fitbit is an absolute joke so far. Only got it today and hating it with a passion. Spotify won’t sync - greyed out like you all said. Steps are wrong. Weather won’t sync. Nothing works! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just wait a couple of days for the update to happen and you’ll be right 👍
Best Answer
0 Votes