Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks card data deleted from my watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

today my watch no longer contains my starbucks card data. I use this everyday and it's been great so far, but now it's been deleted, or otherwise removed. I get a message on my phone indicating that no card was found. 

Has this happened to anyone else? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I contacted fitbit helpdesk and they walked me through removing the watch from my app and then reinstalling. I was worried I would loose my data, but that didn't happen. 

Once I reinstalled, I added my card number back and then a few minutes later it showed up on my watch. all good. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LennyIsFit - Very strange. I checked the Starbucks app on my Versa. It showed the card info correctly. So next, I opened the Fitbit app on my phone —> Account —> Apps —> My Apps. The Starbuck’s app showed a message that my app needed to be updated. I did that then tried again to open the app.  It showed the same error message you got — No card found. I opened the app on my Versa and got the same message ... No card found. 

I took a chance and removed the app ... backed out to the Today page ... went back into apps and reinstalled. My card is still missing. You and I seem to have lost the value of our Starbucks cards. Unfortunately, I got rid of the physical card once I added it to the app and tested that it worked. This is a Fitbit developed app. I’ve asked a moderator to step in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again, @LennyIsFit . Do you still have your original Starbuck’s gift card?  If you do, you can re-enter the number to the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted fitbit helpdesk and they walked me through removing the watch from my app and then reinstalling. I was worried I would loose my data, but that didn't happen. 

Once I reinstalled, I added my card number back and then a few minutes later it showed up on my watch. all good. 

Best Answer