Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stargazer redshift Clockface feature request

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

how am I able to contact the developer 'redshift' of the great clockface 'Stargazer' ? I'd like to ask for a feature.

Regards Wolle

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

@Tomaz32 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with the Stargazer clock face. Thanks for trying the workaround about changing the time format on the Fitbit dashboard.

I believe the developer (@bhwolf) was currently checking on the possibility to have this option available for the clock face as it wasn't working properly. We haven't had any updates since. However, it is possible that the developer will come back to this thread and provide you with some updates. 

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I submitted an update awhile back and it got rejected for some reason related to the companion app... I don’t recall the specifics now but I couldn’t duplicate the issue.  I was also hoping the API would include items like steps per hour, it could be these have since been added?  I kind of gave up on it after having tons of problems with my ionic ... for example, I just charged it this afternoon and it’s already dead (literally zero battery) after 8 hours.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bhwolf Thanks for your reply and for sharing those details. Thanks for also reporting the situation you have experienced with Ionic.

Please check the SDK Board for specific questions about app development.

Regarding the battery on your Ionic, please feel free to check this thread or other relevant ones on the Ionic Board as you will find some important help there.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have an issue with stargazer. Display has only shown first quarter moon, appears to be stuck there.  Other clock faces with moon phases work fine.  Have enabled all permissions.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes