Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava won't open on Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have confirm authorization on my Strava AND Fitbit but when I open Strava on my Versa 2 it says "link account. Go to Strava settings on your Fitbit mobile app to log in." I go to my Fitbit app and go to Strava settings where all permissions are on and my account says it's linked and authorized. Why won't it open on my watch???

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It sounds like you haven't signed into your Strava account. 

As suggested, go to: 

• Your Fitbit account through your Fitbit app. 
  • Tap your tracker. 
  • Tap Apps
  • Find Strava
  • Tap the cog in the right. 

It should say Authorized or log in. 

This has nothing to do with your account being linked. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

It sounds like you haven't signed into your Strava account. 

As suggested, go to: 

• Tap your tracker. 
  • Tap Apps
  • Find Strava

This has nothing to do with your account being linked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue and I followed your instructions and it says “authorized” on the Fitbit app but when I open the Strava app on my watch it still says “link account”

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has your tracker synced?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have linked my strava on my apps on fitbit it says authorised  and my Strava says fitbit linked. I can open my strava app on watch and see previous workouts. It is not updating new workouts and when I logged into fitbit.com and looked at applications in settings there is no strava?!! Any idea what to do? Its a new versa 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine won't open either and is def logged in on both fitbit and strava apps. Anyone figured out why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tracemoving as mentioned above the Strava app on the Versa has nothing to do with your fitbit/Strava connection.

You need to follow the directions posted above .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get this to work?  My Fitbit app says authorized and my strava account shows linked to versa however the actual watch says  "Link Account" Go to Strava settings on your mobile app to log in??  I already did it in the both the strava and fitbit apps.  Why is it still asking to link account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the instructions provided here. But they are not working for me.

• Tap your tracker. 
  • Tap Apps
  • Find Strava

It was earlier "Log In" and then I logged in with my strava account. And the status changed to authorized.

I synced my Versa 2 after that. But still Strava on my Versa 2 shows "Link Account".

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you got any solution for the problem? I am also facing the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The instructions above do not work...I have been trying for four days now to get everything reconnected...the hold up is the Fitbit end and when I tell Strava to connect to Fitbit...I sign in and nothing happens! Very frustrating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps, disconnected links to each app and now cannot reconnect them. Can someone please sort this. I love Fitbit but this is really dampening my experience.

Best Answer

I have done all of the above and it says Authorized, however still not working.

Strava app still says "Link Account"....

Best Answer