Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support offline music on Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit team! First of all thank you for bringing Spotify as an official app for Fitbit devices.

Unfortunately the main feature, downloading music, is still missing.

The main idea is to go for a run without bringing your phone and use offline songs and integrated Bluetooth with your headphones.

So please bring downloadable playlists as you have with deezer!

thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
As we learn from the above, there are some errors while you are downloading Spotify music for Fitbit. To avoid errors, you'd better get a DRmare Spotify Songs Downloader(https://www.drmare.com/spotify-music-converter-for-win/). The tool enables you to get the lossless Spotify songs and then you can import them to Fitbit for offline playback while you are running. You can get more detail about the DRmare tool at https://www.drmare.com.
Best Answer

I am a happy Fitbit HR user since several years. I am planned to update to something smarter, but Spotify offline is a killer feature for me. Unfortunately, even the latest product iteration Fitbit Charge 4 does not support offline Spotify. Also no statement still if support will be added later. I now ordered a smartwatch from the G company (no, not Google :-)).

Best Answer

If you want to see Fitbit add this feature (Offline Spotify support) then please everyone VOTE for this Feature Suggestion here 

Best Answer