Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in the US and the weather app on Fitbit charge 3 shows Celsius and I need it in Fahrenheit. My units are all u.s. measurements like feet, miles, ounces Etc but the degrees for the temperature are in Celsius. How do I get it to read in Fahrenheit?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
152 REPLIES 152
No problem. You’re welcome.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

Thank you, anubis2k3, this actually worked. Also thank you for catching that the icon  to start this process is in the upper left corner on the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You’re welcome. Happy I could help.
Ho ho ho
Happy new year

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

Same here! I got the Fitbit Versa 3 for Christmas, December 2021.

It will not change to Fahrenheit from Celsius.  On the mobile app, in the 'Units' I have changed it to Fahrenheit and it has made no difference, on the Versa 3, it still shows Celsius.

When I go online to my Dashboard, >Personal Info> Advanced Settings >Units, the only units that are listed which you can change are:  Feet/Inches, Pounds, and Ounces. 

On the Versa 3, itself, I have found no setting which could address changing from the temperature unit, and this is really a problem for me, considering the cost of the device. In the U.S. we use Fahrenheit.

Please let me know a fix for this, it is not a "Solved" issue as of December 2021.

Best Answer
Hello! Yes so i was very frustrated with this too until i realized i was in
the wrong place lol. So when you open up the fitbit app you want to click
on your profile icon on the left. Then once that opens you will see your
phone information. It would say like Versa, synced today battery full or
something like that. You click on that and then you will see a Gallery
option. Click on that and then scroll down and you will see all the options
there..scroll all the way down until you see tue Weather option, click on
that and change it there.
Best Answer

TOUCHDOWN BABY JESUS!!!

Best Answer

Thank you!! This worked for me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You Rock! Awesome, that worked! Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my versa 3, there is no Weather icon or gear. My app shows F° and my device shows C°. Under “Units” on the app, it shows F.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For Versa 3, Hit your profile pic, hit the “Versa 3” icon, gallery, weather. You can change to farenheight from there. 

Best Answer

Your Fitbit and phone must be synced in order for it to work. Once synced and today shows up again. Put your finger on today’s pull it down it’s gonna say phone is sinking touch that it’ll open up icons hit the gallery icon scroll down to Weather. Then hit settings and you can adjust between Fahrenheit and Celsius in there

Best Answer

Thank you!!  That did the trick

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!! That did the trick!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yw

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! That worked for me.

Best Answer
You are very welcome
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Fitbit sense and on my app I don't see a charge 3.  I to I am trying to change the weather from Celsius to Fahrenheit. Need help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

For those that continue to have the issue (with the modern version of the app).

1. Go to account settings (this was top left for me. Look for profile icon)

2. Click on device (I'm using the Sense)

3. Click on gallery. This will take you to the apps and watch faces area.

4. Top right (for me) is a search icon. I searched for weather and found the app that's already on the watch as first result. ( Confirmed by clicking on it. It will say it's already installed)

5. There is a settings options right below permissions.

6. Unit if temperature is one of the settings.bit was Celsius by default for me even though the rest of the app was Fahrenheit.

7. Voila! No more math

Best Answer

Smbdsl,

The response from DialMforMonkey worked for me.  I have a Sense as well and was going nuts trying to find this one "little" issue.  Follow DialM's steps and you will forever wonder why you didn't figure it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. It worked for me too!!
Best Answer