Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in the US and the weather app on Fitbit charge 3 shows Celsius and I need it in Fahrenheit. My units are all u.s. measurements like feet, miles, ounces Etc but the degrees for the temperature are in Celsius. How do I get it to read in Fahrenheit?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
152 REPLIES 152

THIS DOES NOT WORK.

Best Answer

THIS DOES NOT WORK!

Best Answer

Hi @WW1960 - if you have followed instructions in How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit

You can always contact support via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi WW1960.  I had the same problem with my Sensa 3, and I finally figured out how to change the weather “units.”  

From the Fitbit “Today” screen on your phone, click on your portrait photo in the upper left corner. 

In the next screen you should see the “Versa 3” icon, click on that. 

Now find the icon labeled “Gallery” and click on that.  Scroll down to, and click on, the “Weather” app (it looks like the sun coming up out of a cloud). 

Finally, click on “Settings,” and that will take you to the “Units” and “List of Cities” screen.  Click in “Units,” and you’ve arrived.

I hope this helps.  It took me forever to find it.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! It helped me out greatly! 

Best Answer

Thank you so much!  This has been driving me nuts!

Best Answer

Thank you! This is the how you change Celsius to Fahrenheit on the Versa 3. 

Best Answer

did not work for me so help if you can.

Best Answer

Hi @rocketroddy  - make sure you followed these instructions https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-App-Gallery/Temperature-from-Celsius-to-Fahrenheit/m-p/515746... 

If it still doesn't work please post again.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

This worked and many thanks. Rod

Best Answer
I don’t remember what I posted, but I know this worked for me:

Click on your profile in top left corner of app
Click on Versa 3
Click on gallery and change to Fahrenheit

I hope this works for you.
Best Answer

Hi everyone, it's good to see you around.

Thanks for the details provided, as well as sharing the steps that worked for you. As some of our friends have mentioned, I'd also recommend the steps described in @MarreFitbit's post to change the weather units. On the other hand, if you want to change the units for the skin temperature units on supported devices, check this help article and follow the instructions listed in there.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, if you have any other question, I'd encourage you to create a new topic in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. You can always check our Help Site where you'll find more information about our products, features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We've updated our documentation to specifically address this concern. See the instructions listed under "Weather" in this help article.

Best Answer