Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in the US and the weather app on Fitbit charge 3 shows Celsius and I need it in Fahrenheit. My units are all u.s. measurements like feet, miles, ounces Etc but the degrees for the temperature are in Celsius. How do I get it to read in Fahrenheit?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
152 REPLIES 152
What I did was go to app on phone and click on gallery, then find and click
on weather. You should be able to change it there with a click. I hope
this helps!
Best Answer

I'm having the exact same problem. Please tell me you found a solution at some point! I really hope I don't have to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit with a calculator.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome advice. It worked like a charm, thank you so much. Joe
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome advice. Worked like a charm, thanks so much. Joe

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @quiznosbeef81- try this How to change temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit

And sync after.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried everything everyone suggested and I ended up Re installing the app and starting all over again and that worked.

Best Answer
I went to Fitbit.com, then to Gallery, then to weather. There you can
change to Fahrenheit. I hope this works for you too!
Best Answer
Thank you for answering this question. I would like to know how to remove this because it has been answered many times over.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ronrek - There seems to be a lot of good suggestions in the Fitbit community on how to make this change. I posted a thank you to the user whose suggestion helped with the Fitbit Versa 3. Sorry, I have no idea how to end the discussion.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am new to the community and I don’t know how to do that. Sorry. You have
to ask that question.
Best Answer

Thank You.  It worked!!  

Best Answer

For the Android Fitbit app, use the Discover menu at the bottom to navigate to the Clocks and Apps Gallery.

From there choose Sense tab then you can get to the default weather app, which is where you change from centigrade to Fahrenheit.

As others have noticed, simply changing the unit for the app settings from the home setting screen will not accomplish anything.

It would be nice if people who post replies would specify whether or not they're using the iPhone app, which makes a difference.

Best Answer

Thanks!  Worked on my new Sense.

Best Answer

This worked! Thank you!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you! Your instructions worked! Samsung user and was wondering why nothing was working from the instructions.

Best Answer

Mine is the same, my watch still show celsius. I need help

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

This has not worked for me. I've tried this several times with my Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me. You're right, this is not intuitive at all!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this multiple times. App say fahrenheit but iPhone says celsius. WHY WHY WHY???????

Best Answer
0 Votes