Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded the Tennis App that is available (but not an actual FitBit App) for the FitBit Ionic.  It worked great the first two days.  It even accurately tracked a tiebreaker and 3rd set, that eventually I won.  Ha Ha BUT, After the first 2 days it now loses track of games and points.  The point score goes blank in the middle of a game and if I’m a second set, it loses the first set.  I tried shutting it down and starting it up again.  I tried the resume option. I have deleted the app and reinstalled.  I still have the same problem.  It seems to accurately track practice strokes but still has a glitch with score keeping.  Has anyone else experience these issues?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@TennisChick The Tennis app is a Fitbit Labs app. If you are encountering problems with it, you can send feedback here Fitbit Labs feedback

Best Answer

Tennis App will not display number of forehands backhands or serves

Best Answer

@Dhill62 wrote:

Tennis App will not display number of forehands backhands or serves

Likewise, trying submitting feedback to Fitbit Labs Fitbit Labs Feedback

Best Answer

More satisfied customers from the app store. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone able to solve this problem ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed this app on my watch and it has never worked. It doesn't track anything. I can't find any instructions for it either. I was excited to use it, but it seems pretty useless. If anyone has gotten it to work, how?

Best Answer

I rallied yesterday and it did not record any of my shots either. I sent a note to fitbit labs.

Best Answer