Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United App Availability

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The blog said a United app was available YE 2017 and several news articles say it was released, but I can't find it in the Fitbit App store. When will this be available? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

I have been waiting for that app, too.  Nothing yet.  Not even a status update...

Best Answer

Still nothing on the United App for Ionic? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Strange as the united hemispheres magazine boasts that they are first to have this app and it was available now ?

Robin James Short
Best Answer
0 Votes

Strange as the united hemispheres magazine boasts that they are first to have this app and it was available now ?

Robin James Short
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tweeted to United... They said the app was released in December and should be available in the App Gallery.... I still can’t see it.... Can anyone?

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any typos.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t see it in the gallery?

Robin James Short
Best Answer
0 Votes

I will send an email to Fitbit 

Robin James Short
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, it seems that fitbit doesn't monitor this forum or chooses to ignore it. It's definitely not in the app store for me either. I have the latest firmware and checked again today.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been in touch with United via Twitter. They are looking into it. Their first response was "it is there". Clearly, it isn't. I don't know of anyone that has found it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

From Fitbit support

Thank you for waiting, United app is not available to download to your Fitbit Ionic, however we are still adding some apps and this one is still in process.

Robin James Short
Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be helpful if the App gallery actually had a search function, really that is a basic function of any app store...

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
United sent me a DM on Twitter... they have reached out to internal to the group that should have the answer and will get back to me. We will see....

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any typos.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Aloha,

very happy with my Ionic, but...I travel a ton and mostly on United.  Very happy to learn UAL would have their app rolled out at 2017 YE...not happy it is missing.  It’s close to 1/2 way thru the quarter and no UAL App...so...maybe UAL will Not have the first watch app....come on UAL - don’t say it will be rolled out in early Dec 2017 and then vaporware....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all!

Just wanted to jump in here to provide a quick update. 

Though I am not able to provide an exact timeline for when this app will be released, I wanted to confirm that our team still has plans to release the United app on Ionic. 

Your patience is truly appreciated as our team works to add this app to the gallery. I will be sure to keep you all updated as more information becomes available. 

If you have any questions, you know where to find me! Smiley Happy

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Just a quick update. 

I am excited to announce that the United Airlines app is now live in the app gallery!

You can now see your flight status on your Ionic within 36 hours of departure. 

Additionally, you can view your mobile boarding pass and scan it directly from your watch for quick access. 

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are multiple people in my reservation.  How can I switch between the mobile boarding pass? 

Best Answer
0 Votes