Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis Labs App Looses Game Data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been trying to use the Tennis Labs app from Fitbit for the last few games. Last night was another prime example of the frustration I have with this thing. We were half way through our second set when I looked down and the Tennis App was just back to the "Start New Match" screen. I lost all the game stats, all my progress, scores, swings etc.  It also seems to do this if we take a short break for water or to rest.

There is a clear button that says end match. This needs to be designed better that one would manually end the stats recording before you can change screens just like the "Exercise" app. Please fix this! The app should not just time out if there is inactivity!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Format

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 --Fitbit Ionic
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @MrMannilow, it's nice to see you around the forums! Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been having with Tennis Labs app. 

I'd recommend you to restart your Ionic and try to install it again. The same thing happened to me before with another app and the reason was that my watch wasn't syncing so when the app finished the installation, it started again as it couldn't connect to the Ionic. 

Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form

If there's anything else I may assist you with in the meantime, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem. As you said, it seems that on switch overs is when it times out and I lose all of the data. I don't care about the swing portion of it but I would like to keep the match score information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Paul500W, thanks for posting your inquiry here as well.

I just wanted to jump in here to let you know that I answered to your other post (which is about the same) here. Please take a look at it and reply to me on that thread.

Thank you very much. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes