Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threads Clock Face Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What are the threads showing me on the Threads clock face in Ionic?

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

This is by far my favourite new clock face, it looks so pretty 🙂

I think the white line advances from left (00 minutes) to right (59 minutes) as the hour advances.

I also think the threads are the level of activity for that given hour. At least I checked when I had no activity and there were no threads, just the white line. When I moved a lot I would see the spikes of activity being in a more intense blue/purple. Also, if you tap lightly on hte screen, you will see your other stats as well.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@TLava wrote:

What are the threads showing me on the Threads clock face in Ionic?

Hi @TLava,

That's a good question--I'm wondering the same thing. It appears that the white thread is showing the time past the hour. But I can't tell what the length or number of the colored threads are for--heart rate, hourly steps, or just for prettiness? I'll wear this clockface today and see if I can detect a pattern to the threads.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

This is by far my favourite new clock face, it looks so pretty 🙂

I think the white line advances from left (00 minutes) to right (59 minutes) as the hour advances.

I also think the threads are the level of activity for that given hour. At least I checked when I had no activity and there were no threads, just the white line. When I moved a lot I would see the spikes of activity being in a more intense blue/purple. Also, if you tap lightly on hte screen, you will see your other stats as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MatthewFitbit, would you be able to shed some light on the function behind the pretty clock face? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you are right. I love how simple and clean this face is.

Best Answer

Thanks for the feedback. I think they are activity or steps but can't tell.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TLava @Bujica @WavyDavey The activity level threads are an activity visualization consisting of 60 threads, each thread represents a one-minute long activity level. The larger the thread, the more active you were during that minute interval as it progresses from left to right.

Hope that helps to clarify.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Great.  Love this clock face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, if I tap the Watchface nothing happens. No statistics. Do I do something wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes