Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlink Bitmoji account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded the Bitmoji clock for my Ionic. I accidentally logged into my husband's Snap/bitmoji account so that's what shows on my watch.  I need to unlink his account so I can link mine. Nothing I have tried has worked nor can I find a resolution in any searches.

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

If you go to the settings for this clock, do you see a login entry. 

You may have to load a different screen then switch back to the wanted clock. 

You will then be able to log in. 

Best Answer
It only gave me a login option the first time. I deleted the clock and
tried re downloading it but it automatically logged his account back in. It
didn't give me the option for a sign in at all.
Best Answer

I'm unaware of a clock delete procedure, did you load a different clock face into the ionic? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, That's what I did.
Best Answer
0 Votes

did you try signing out of snapchat on your phone?

or uninstalling snapchat ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue. I had a bitmoji account and something happened to it so I deleted it but my Fitbit is only linking to the old account. I can't even access that account myself because I deleted it but I can't get Fitbit to link to my new account. That's what I'm looking for someone to tell me how to do. As a person said above it does not give you an option to login after the initial time how it's accessing a deleted account I don't know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And by the way I have annoying to bitmoji I have even deleted my Snapchat and my bitmoji account and start it all over which did not help at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever figure out to resolve this? I am having the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I finally gave up and am using a different clock face.  Very disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Man this was a toughy  to figure out but I did it. You have to pick a different clock face then delete the device from your fitbit profile when you reconnect the device to your profile go the the bitmoji clock face. Go into settings and it should say connect.  when it opens the bitmoji link page in the upper right corner click the button that says log out. Then log into the correct account. Hope this makes sense. Good luck! 

Best Answer

I have to do this every time i just change my avatar. I no longer wanted my halloween avatar on my wrist. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have thos exact same problem now did you resolve the issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes