Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Map While Tracking Exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge 3 and an Android app. I would like to be able to see the map while I am performing an exercise. I see that it is possible to look at the map after you have tracked it, but it would be nice to have a map available while running, walking, biking so you can see where you've been and look for new places you would like to explore while you're still exercising. In the Android app, I see that I can click on the Exercise tile, then the stopwatch (Track) button in the upper right-hand corner, and it appears this option is maybe available for Hike, Run, and Walk. Is there a way to have it available for Bike/Outdoor Cycling as well? It would be very helpful for navigating!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SteppingForPizz   A little background.  That method of tracking is a feature Fitbit calls MobileRun.  It is Fitbit's first method of GPS tracking.  Walk. run and hike are the only choices because there was no Exercise app.  I used it with my Fitbit One.  The next generations were the built in and connected GPS Fitbits.  Fitbit has no plan to add biking to MobileRun.  If you want to know where you are on your bike, I suggest your phone's mapping app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes