Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather App Without Syncing Every Time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to get information from the weather app without having to sync right before doing it? I tried turning on the all-day sync and it still wouldn't do it. The reason I'm asking is that it doesn't make sense to have to go to my phone and sync with the watch to get weather information when I can just go to the weather app on my phone instead and get it a lot quicker. 

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Thank you, resetting iPhone settings solved my problem. I was getting need to sync with Fitbit app constantly. 👍🏼 I use versa and iPhone 6S if anyone wonders.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @aybik! I'm glad to hear what worked for you, thanks for sharing the outcome! 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wrote that resetting has solved my problem but obviously not completely. nowadays I get the weather information based on my fitbit's mood I guess.. it is so frustrating. I dont know what I do differently when it shows the updated weather info. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @aybik, thanks for coming back! If the weather is still not working properly, I'd recommend trying the tips and recommendations I've shared here

Let me know if those steps work for you. Keep me in the loop! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is asking me to sync app to update.  It was working this morning.  I don't know to fix it so it shows weather.  Can  you help?

Best Answer

It's working now! I don't know how I got it to work. It's all good!

Best Answer