Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app setting Fahrenheit to Celsius

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can a setting be added to allow To change from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Otherwise this app is useless  to anyone not in America.... Like almost all of  them! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202

Hey there @WorkinT1961, thanks for sharing those steps! I'm glad to hear you sorted this out. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for jumping in here @Talllgirl! Glad to hear those steps worked for you too! 

On the other hand, I was wondering what update are you asking for? Fitbit app or tracker? 

How do I update my Fitbit device?

How do I update the app to the latest version?

Hope that helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Fixed! Thanks everyone for the assistance

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Rissagreer, thanks for jumping in here and for letting us know that your Weather app has been fixed! Woman Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

ugh, it wont work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seth. 

Open up your fitbit app. Tap on your account.(like square on right top corner)

Now tapon versa (picture of your watch)

Now tap on apps (middle icon work dots) 

Scroll down to weather and tap on it.

Now tap on. Settings.

Then tap on unit

It will them give you the option of selecting either farenheit or Celsius.

That should work. Good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sethcarroll, thanks for jumping in here! Sorry to hear you're still having difficulties with the Weather app. Please try what @Talllgirl is recommending here and let us know if that works for you. 

Fingers crossed! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesnt work for me. I dont have an app button.  Do I need to download a compatible app to change the temperature unit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
download the app to your phone and control it from there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is exactly what I needed. Every other reply I read today said if your units were feet and miles, it would automatically use Fahrenheit rather than Celsius. That was not the case for me, so your reply was the answer that worked! Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So glad it worked for you.
Have an awesome week! 😄
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Maggie1985! Please try what @bmorris123 and @DebbieB50 suggested and let us know if you can change the temperature unit. Woman Very Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My weather is in celsius too, and I have my length set to miles?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. This is what I did.
Go to your fitbit app
Tap your account icon (to right corner next to pic of watch)
Scroll down to advanced settings
Tap on units
Tap on the one you want to change and it will give you the option to change
it to what you want.
Best Answer

@cristal7  Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the experience you are currently having with the weather units on your watch. 

Please try the following steps in order to change the weather units:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. Tap the gear icon next to Weather. You may need to scroll down to find the app.
  4. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.
  5. Sync your device and then open the Weather app on your device to see the updated units.

Also, feel free to check the steps shared by @Talllgirl as she has sorted this out too. 

Thank you very much @Talllgirl  for sharing those steps and for contributing on this thread.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got it, thanks so much!!
Best Answer
Thank you.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @WorkinT1961  and @cristal7! We're glad to hear that the steps provided in this thread helped you to get the Weather app on your Fitbit devices. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

First time setup. No apps are showing. Zero. No way to add apps as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Positivelyme wrote:

First time setup. No apps are showing. Zero. No way to add apps as well.

What device?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Your best bet is to call the Fitbit 800 number and they can walk you
through it step by step.
1-877-623-4997

--
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your
paths. (Prov 3.5-6)
Best Answer
0 Votes