Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app won't change to the correct temperature unit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Weather is listed in centigrade and I haven’t figured out how to change it to Fahrenheit…

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @OHS1964. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @Guy_ has mentioned, you need to go to the Gallery tile, not to the App tile. With that being said, please follow the steps below:

To change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Gallery > Weather. You might need to swipe up to find the app.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.

If the above doesn't do the trick, I'd recommend to try switching to a clock face that actually shows both units of measurements, Celsius and Fahrenheit, as not all clock faces will show the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit even when you've set it to be that way. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

HI @OHS1964 -  this is a common issue, look here How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Versa 3 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @OHS1964. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @Guy_ has mentioned, you need to go to the Gallery tile, not to the App tile. With that being said, please follow the steps below:

To change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Gallery > Weather. You might need to swipe up to find the app.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.

If the above doesn't do the trick, I'd recommend to try switching to a clock face that actually shows both units of measurements, Celsius and Fahrenheit, as not all clock faces will show the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit even when you've set it to be that way. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you so much!!! It worked!!! - Vickie Prosser
Best Answer
0 Votes