Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just went to Starbucks and tried out the app. It worked perfectly!

When it was time to pay, I had my Starbucks Card up on my Ionic and ready to scan. I said I wanted to scan to pay, and he said "Apple Watch" I said "No, Fitbit!" He looked surprised and smiled. He scanned the barcode on the Ionic, and voila! Payment made!

It was very easy to connect my Starbucks Card with the app.  I love it!

P.S. I used the exercise app on my walk to Starbucks, and the GPS worked great. I like the exercise app, seems to work well. Although I am unsure how auto-pause works, when I stopped at crosswalks it did not pause, maybe I need to be stopped longer for it to initiate? EDIT: I looked into the Walk settings and noticed there is no Auto-pause for it. Maybe it is not needed? I don't know, I would like one. 🙂

Anyways, I am very happy with my Ionic so far.

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

Good to know the Starbucks app works.  I loaded my card in last night but I haven't been able to use it yet.  I think the auto pause ability only works if you are running.  Maybe it has to do with not screwing up a runners pace or cadence numbers.

Ionic / iPhone 7+ running iOS 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

How / where do you load your card details in the app? 

Best Answer

It worked flawlessly for me as well this morning.

Best Answer

Was on duty this am and used the Ionic to pay as well.  All the barristers came over to check out the Ionic.  Received great fanfare and work flawlessly!  Loving my Ionic, Burnt Orange is just gorgeous!!!!!!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer

@JessPaul1219 wrote:

How / where do you load your card details in the app? 

@JessPaul1219 You need to go into the Apps section in the Fitbit app on your phone. Select the Starbucks Card app and then select settings. From there you can add your Starbucks card number.

I hope that helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I added mine in the app but when I go in on the watch it tells me there is no Starbucks card. I think that I am having some trouble getting mine set up because Wi-Fi has not yet worked for me, maybe?

Best Answer

Has anyone got the Starbucks App to work with Windows Phone? Smiley Sad I've entered the card into the app and synced several times. The watch still says no card.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your Ionic on wifi? I think most of my issues stem from not being able to connect to my home wifi. I bought this watch to have music and my starbucks card on my wrist and neither one works! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Eclecticavatar wrote:

Is your Ionic on wifi? I think most of my issues stem from not being able to connect to my home wifi. I bought this watch to have music and my starbucks card on my wrist and neither one works! 😞

@Eclecticavatar I did set up wifi. Maybe once you do it will solve the issues. I hope so!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Eclecticavatar, I too set up wifi. However, I was at work when I tried to setup the Starbucks application. I'll try again tonight when I'm back in wifi range.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried again from home with the WiFi and that did not help. I downloaded the Fitbit app to my PC and tried that. It also did not work. 

I don't think having the WiFi matters for the application setup.

Has anyone had success with the Windows Phone app or the Windows PC app?

Best Answer

@Eclecticavatar,

Success at last. I grabbed by daughter's phone which is a Samsung with Android and installed the Fitbit app on it. With the Android application I was able to get the weather app working which I could not from windows phone. I still had a little troubles with the Starbucks app. My card has a number like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx xxxxxxxx. I was trying to put in the whole number and the app would accept it. However, it would not sync. I tried again with just the xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx portion of the card number at it finally worked. I hope you find the magic too.

Best Answer

i don't know my starbucks card number anymore, since putting it in to the Iphone App and Wallet years ago, i don't have the card anymore. Anyone know how where i can find the real card number?

Never mind, i finally found it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the STARBUCKS app work in the UK on the IONIC please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't work in the UK yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you go into the wallet app on your phone and bring up your Starbucks Card on the bottom in small writing is your card #. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you remember if you included the dashes?  I still can't get mine to show up with Android or Windows Mobile.  Thanks!

Best Answer
I didn’t have any dashes in my #. It was just 16 #s

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my fitbit icon. It has a Starbucks app.  I went to the apps section in the Fitbit app on my Huawei phone. I could not find the Starbucks Card app. I could not select settings and could not add my Starbucks card number. How do I get the fitbit app to work?

Best Answer