Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If you set the temperature in the Fitbit App [profile photo => App settings => Units => temperature] and you are still not getting the degrees in Fahrenheit or Centigrade as you have defined it, it is because the Weather app has its own settings.

To fix the temperature degrees for Weather:

In the Fitbit App click

• Profile photo
  • Device photo
  • Gallery (or Apps)
  • Scroll to Weather
  • Settings
  • Temperature unit
  • Set to desired value

Then sync the watch.

For weather showing directly on the clock face there may or may not be a clock face setting to change.

If it is still a problem,

• remove cities in the weather list of cities setting
  • and use current location
  • ensure weather permissions are correct 
  • and sync again.

for more information see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Had the same problem.  Thanks to Fitbit chat, this solved it.

Best Answer

Thank you thank you thank you!

Best Answer

After an extensive chat event, got it resolved. Thanks.

Best Answer

Oh my gosh thank you so much this has been driving me bonkers.

Best Answer

Thanks you now I have one less issue i my life

Best Answer

Thank you for your instructions. When I follow the app trail, in the app list, weather does not appear.

I'm not sure I understand your other set of instructions. Where do I remove cities? In the weather app on my phone? That app was already set for current location. 

Note: Just received a replacement Versa 3. Maybe the process of adding a new device messed it up. Is that possible?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @dbtrueheart 

I will try to help you better understand. Open your Fitbit App, then tap your profile picture in the upper right corner, now scroll down and tap the name of your Fitbit (example: Versa, Inspire, Charge) Now tap Gallery…Next scroll all the way down the page and tap weather. Next tap settings….now tap unit, place a check mark on the choice you prefer either Fahrenheit or Centigrade. Finally tap done. Tap the word “Today” to return to the main page. Sync your Fitbit device to accept the new change you made. 
if you prefer to watch a quick YouTube Video with visual step-by-step visual instructions look here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNltgLkqf7c
😃 I hope this helps

Best Answer

Works perfectly!

Best Answer

Finally changed!!  Thank you so much for this info!

Best Answer

Your solution worked great Thank you Blue Shirt Guy

Best Answer

Thank you! 

Best Answer

Thank you  It fixed the problem!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you so much!! I followed your instructions. And they work perfectly! Thank you again.

Now... can you direct me to a miracle fix for my sleep tracking? I've tried all the tips and tricks and none of them work.

Best Answer

Still doesn’t change

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not the temp on F or C. It’s time on 12 vs 24 hr mode. I prefer the 12 hr vs military time. No problems with ° form

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with the 12 vs. 24 hr time format on the weather app.  I just got the Versa 4 yesterday and am surprised at some of the issues.  I had Versa 2 and never a problem.  Frustrating.  After scrolling thru the responses, I assume it's not fixable ??

Best Answer
0 Votes