Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP3 on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently purchased a versa 2, March 2023 due to the fact i had to replace my ionic. I chose the versa 2 for the MP3, which the spec said it had. I use it for my work, as i work in schools so can't use my phone. I was able to connect my ionic to my bluetooth speaker, and it worked a treat. I now have a fitbit which is not fit for the pupose i need it for! I even have a screen shot from the instructions to say it's possible. I didn't buy it for any other reason than the fact i could transfer music and It isn't music that i can get from Spotify. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Annieversa - Fitbit removed the possibility to load music on any of their watches at the end of March.

If you are unhappy with the watch, Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy if bought direct from them or from an authorised shop perhaps, and some stores offer a 14 to 30 day one.

You then have the option to buy from other bands that do support loading music and if you are also looking for good battery life, consider a Garmin, perhaps the Venu 2 Plus.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer