Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather locations disappear

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else noticed that when you travel to another city that the weather locations that you have pre-set in the weather app get deleted?  It seems that when I travel to another city, the weather app resets that location as the current location for the weather app (as it should) but then all of the other locations in my app disappear....

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @RatedE. I haven't see this happen when traveling. Does it revert back to normal when you return home? Are you traveling to a different time zone? Not that it should matter, but more info about the situation will help in troubleshooting.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

In general i find that usually the local weather gets removed and my two presets stay. 

I also found by rearangingrethe two presets the weather gets refreashed and the local weather returns. 

I say usually since at times one of the preset locations disaper leanglelocal and the one preset. 

Then again I have seen the weather display only 1 of my preset locations. 

In short after the last update, I never know what I'm going to find .

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, they just disappear completely.  It’s the same time zone… My work has me travelling to three cities and are each about two hours apart but in the same time zone.  So I’ve set those three cities as my weather locations, but when I travel from my home city to the other two… It will just bump them all out and all I have is just the current city left in my weather app. It’s been like this since day one that I’ve had my Ionic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes