Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web based site for Clock Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Fitbit does not yet have a website for all the Clock Faces that the developers have produced, 

how about a couple of the Face developers getting together and establishing a Facebook page or website that would have Clock Faces only.  On it, a developer would put the Face and a detailed description of all that it does.  

I get so tired of paging thru Clock Faces on my cell phone, you click one to look at it and when you "go back" the cellphone app takes you back up to the top of the list.  You can't start searching where you left off.   That's horrid on a cell phone, wouldn't be quite so bad on a computer.

If someone does this, I hope all developers are "listening" and will put a detailed description of what the Face does - especially what's not shown in the Face photo (such as "Always on" or whatever).

Someone, do something.....please?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kathytn I hope you're doing well! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here.

Thanks for sharing the ideas for improvement you would like to see on the Fitbit App Gallery and apps offered there.

The ability to return to the same place at the list of clock faces instead of jumping back to the beginning of the list  has been released; check the idea here:

Now, the idea you have about a website to show the clock faces is a good one. I'd recommend posting it at the Feature Suggestions Board. That way other users can vote for the idea and support it.

Here are other ideas about ways of sorting apps/clock faces at the Fitbit App Gallery that can be of your interest:

Feel free to vote for these ideas and leave a comment too to show support.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you create a suggestion! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@kathytn I hope you're doing well! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here.

Thanks for sharing the ideas for improvement you would like to see on the Fitbit App Gallery and apps offered there.

The ability to return to the same place at the list of clock faces instead of jumping back to the beginning of the list  has been released; check the idea here:

Now, the idea you have about a website to show the clock faces is a good one. I'd recommend posting it at the Feature Suggestions Board. That way other users can vote for the idea and support it.

Here are other ideas about ways of sorting apps/clock faces at the Fitbit App Gallery that can be of your interest:

Feel free to vote for these ideas and leave a comment too to show support.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you create a suggestion! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

LOVE the website link above with the web base clock faces!!!!!!   Just what I was look for!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is great!!!!!!! Thank you.

--
Kathleen Smith
kathleensmith138@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

@EmTe @kathytn Thanks for your replies. I'm glad you found this helpful! Please note that this is not an official Fitbit link. It is important to know that! Always refer to the Fitbit App Gallery.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

The https://fbgallery.cpfx.ca/#/clocks/gallery page does not seem to work. Whenever I click on a clock face or "View All", it 'bounces' and shows me the Apps screen. It won't let me actually view an app either. 

Too bad. It seemed like a better way of viewing clock faces (instead of browsing a few thousand postage stamps through a keyhole! 😉

Best Answer