Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the available apps and clock faces for Fitbit Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before deciding whether or not  to get it, I'm looking to see what the options are for these.

thanks.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's nice to see you around the forums @askinstuffSmiley Very Happy To see the clock faces for Ionic, check this post from @wmchapman.

On the other hand, about apps available, Ionic will offer Weather powered by AccuWeather, Pandora, Starbucks (North America only) and Strava apps. The App Gallery will continue to expand with more popular apps expected this Fall, like Adidas All Day (US only), Flipboard, GAME GOLF, Nest (US, Australia, EMEA only) and Surfline[ESR4], plus many more apps and clock faces created by our developer community.

I'd like to know more about what the Ionic offers, visit this page

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

If you log into the app, all of the apps and clock faces can be found under "Device Settings".

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not seeing all of the watch faces shown here.  Is there an update to the software? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The information from @MarreFitbit   is wrong. Some of the watch faces she has shown are not (yet?) available. There has not yet been an update to the Ionic that has added any new watch faces.

Best Answer

Will there ever be a nike running app for the Fitbit ionic, like Nike run club for instance.

Best Answer