Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yo app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

will the Yo app be avaliable in the u.s anytime soon? It sounds great and like we can do quick replys from it. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

@Harleyemmons Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the suggestions for apps you would like to see on Fitbit watches in the future.

It would be cool to have the Yo App available. I'd recommend posting this ideas on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to ask for new apps you would like to see. Users can then vote and comment for your idea to make it popular. The more votes, the better. 

For the moment, Fitbit just implemented Quick Replies for Fitbit watches. This was included in the new OS update. This feature is great as it will even allow you to customize the replies you want to use. Check this article for more details about this. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
This app is already available in the Fitbit apps but when you try to download it on your phone it says not available in the u.s
Best Answer

Yo is a third party app and not made by Fitbit. You would be best served by using the "Contact Developer" link in the app's details section in the app store.

Best Answer

The Yo app appears to have been removed from the Apple AppStore. It was there a month ago when I last checked. Maybe Yo is shutting down or something.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.justyo.co

Best Answer

This app kinda sucks. I down loaded it into my Ionic. Signed up logged in multiple times. I go on my Ionic and it says "please log in" inlog in again and it doesn't stay logged in. I'd like to contact the creator bit this is where it sends me to through the contact on the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Migas wrote:

This app kinda sucks. I down loaded it into my Ionic. Signed up logged in multiple times. I go on my Ionic and it says "please log in" inlog in again and it doesn't stay logged in. I'd like to contact the creator bit this is where it sends me to through the contact on the Fitbit app.

If after logging in has it ever succeeded in working on the watch, before it get's logged out again? Or has it never worked at all?

Perhaps it is logged in on your phone, but it doesn't get transferred to your watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Migas, it's nice to see you around here! If you're having difficulties with the app, see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Thanks for your help @EmTe

Let us know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I put my contacts on my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Miaseren12! Would you mind to give us more detailed information about what you want to do? 

While I wait for your response, I'd recommend taking a look at: How do I connect with friends on Fitbit? In case what you want is to be close to your friends. 

I'll be around, keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why does the yo app on my versa keep on saying getting contacts when it’s been like 2 hours?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @MadisonnbrooksIf you're having difficulties with the app, see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

You may already receive them on your phone, but by default they won't show on the Versa. You need to enable them to see notifications on your Versa. Versa has a "disabled by default" setting for all phone apps notifications, except for SMS notifications and phone call notifications. To get more detailed information, see: [Guide] Turning on Watch notifications for iPhone apps.

Can you give us a hand here @EmTeWoman Very Happy

Hope that helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you mean when you tap on "Refresh" contacts, it shows "Getting contacts..." and is stuck on that screen and has been stuck like that for 2 hours?

It sounds like your watch has a poor connection with your phone. If there is no connection at all, it should say so. I think perhaps the watch buffers are backlogged with data and you need to sync your watch with your phone to clear up that backlog and try again.

To sync your phone with your watch, simply open the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the top left icon, and choose "Sync Now" near the bottom.

Then open the Yo app on your watch and click "Refresh" again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Madisonnbrooks! Additionally to what my friend @EmTe, please see: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope that helps, keep us posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, will the Yo app work on IOS?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @unicornllama, welcome to the Forums. Regarding your inquiry, yes, the Yo app is an application for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.

Let us know if you need anything else. 😊

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EmTe I was wondering if you had any plans for updating the app for Versa 2. The app loads, contact load just fine but the layout of the emojis is off, and nothing happens upon tapping on the emoji. Thx!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

@Marrrmaduke wrote:

@EmTe I was wondering if you had any plans for updating the app for Versa 2. The app loads, contact load just fine but the layout of the emojis is off, and nothing happens upon tapping on the emoji. Thx!

I didn't have any plans initially, because I didn't actually know if anyone uses my app. I didn't want to do anything, if no one uses it.

I don't have any analytics code in my app because I feel they invade privacy and Fitbit doesn't have any downloads/current users stats so I have no way of knowing if my app is used at all.

But seeing your post gives me hope and motivation! I have updated it and uploaded a new version a few moments ago for your perusal! You just have to wait till it is approved by Fitbit QA and then published in the app gallery.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EmTe are you kidding? It's the app I use most on my Versas!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 This and your barcodes. My friends even installed yo app on their mobiles to be able to send me their locations. Lol. I really love your apps. Please keep creating more. Now, I'm jetting to download the update!!!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EmTe not yet available. Does it usually take 24h for the update to appear ? 🤗 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes